With so many tools at our fingertips, a limited budget and an abundance of competition, sometimes it can be frustrating choosing the right marketing strategy. How do you get your customers to continue their business with you? How do you generate new business without breaking the bank?
Consider marketing with postcards. Not only are they considered one of the most practical marketing tools, they’re really a workhorse for businesses large and small alike. If you’re still weighing your options, consider these 5 reasons for promoting with postcards.
- They’re small, yet catchy. They get the message across in a few words, and are just perfect for openings, promotions, and any other announcement. Remember to include an enticing call to action to guarantee a response!
- Inexpensive, too. Postcards are one of the most cost-effective marketing tools you will find. They don’t require envelopes, and a small, convenient size means less money spent on postal expenses. Not to mention, they’re affordable enough that you can send to all your customers and potential customers. Think low cost, high return on investment.
- Versatility is the name of the game. Send them as direct mail advertisements, hand them out as flyers, post them up on bulletin boards, design them for walk-ins, as greeting cards, and even thank you cards.
- Because we offer so many sizes! It’s true, gotprint.com has more postcard sizes than we know what to do with. Sizes range from 2” x 4” to 9” x 12”.
- And of course, no envelopes means no fuss. We all hate it when we tear those envelopes open and accidentally rip the inside contents when we don’t have a letter opener handy. More importantly however, everyone is bound to catch a glimpse of the postcard. It doesn’t need to be opened; the message is right there.
Have you taken advantage of this profitable marketing tool yet? If so, what was your return on investment?