Are you an entrepreneur, marketing whiz, and/or business owner? GotPrint is an online destination for thousands of people looking to grow their companies – and we’re excited to present this opportunity for you to provide advice, inspiration, or simply share your story.
Our blog focuses on a variety of topics including design, branding, and marketing tips for businesses large and small, but we’d love to hear from experts on any subject that might be of interest to our customers. By writing a guest blog post for GotPrint, you can use our platform to connect with creative, like-minded individuals and establish yourself and your brand as a valuable resource in your field.
Ready to get started? Here’s how to submit your guest post idea:
- Please read over a few of our previously published blog posts to gain a better understanding of the type of content we are looking for.
- Email us at email@example.com with your name, a little information about yourself and/or your business, and what you’d like to write about (please be as specific as possible).
- Please let us know if you will be providing your own images to accompany the post.
- If your pitch sounds like a great fit for our blog, we will do our best to respond within 5 business days. If you do not hear back from us within two weeks, please feel free to submit your pitch elsewhere.
- Your blog post must meet our quality standards. We are looking for well-written blog posts that feature unique content and provide educational and/or inspirational value to our readers. (Step-by-step graphic design tutorials are also welcome.)
- If we deem the final submitted post to be low in quality, we reserve the right to not publish the post. Additionally, we will not publish any posts that are overly promotional in nature.
- We reserve the right to edit your blog post for clarity and length.
- We reserve the right to remove your published post for any reason.
- If we accept and publish your post, you agree to not publish the same content elsewhere.
- One link to your website or social media account will be included as part of the author bio. For website links, we reserve the right to decide which page will be linked and to decline to link to specific websites. Please note that we cannot honor requests for specific anchor texts.
- Outbound guest blog links will have the following disclaimer: “Please note that by clicking on the above link, you will be taken to an external website. External links do not constitute an endorsement or approval of any of the products, services, or opinions of the corporation or organization or individual. GotPrint takes no responsibility for the accuracy, legality, or content of external websites.”
- Please note that we do not pay for guest blog posts.
Have more questions? Drop us an email and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible. Thanks for reading – and we hope to hear from you soon!